- You are here: Home > Adoption
You are here
Get your questions about Adoption Records answered at Law-Faqs.org's list of frequently asked questions about adoption records.
These FAQs are provided by the Canadian Legal FAQs, a website of the Centre for Public Legal Education Alberta. They provide answers for birth parents and adopted children about accessing adoption records in Alberta.
This group of programs and services is offered by Alberta Justice in collaboration with the courts of Alberta. This webpage provides general information for those who are representing themselves in a family matter in either Court of King's Bench or The Provincial Court of Alberta.
This service is for people who don’t have a lawyer. Use it to:
- prepare for court
- navigate your family law matter through the Provincial Court
- discuss your issues, explore your options and get you referrals
- get a court order prepared and filed with the Court of King’s Bench and then have copies sent to the other party – after a parenting-related hearing
- review your divorce before its submitted to the Court of King’s Bench
These "How old do I have to be?" FAQs are provided by the Canadian Legal FAQs, a website of the Centre for Public Legal Education Alberta. They provide answers for youth about age-related issues under various topics: family, criminal, medical and health related, legal and financial, activities (such as driving), school and work.
Watch our informative video for new parents, and read about becoming a private guardian for a child.